Thank you for using Forsina products. Below we will set out how we collect, use, manage and the circumstances in which we share your data or information when you use our products, applications and websites (the “Services”).
Forsina takes its responsibility to protect the privacy of your personal information very seriously.
Please read the following cautiously to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. The Policy applies to your use of any the Services and any and all other websites or applications provided by, operated by or available for download from Forsina.
The security and confidentiality of your personal data is a main key and taken seriously by Forsina.
As it is impossible to 100% guarantee the security of data and information transmission over the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you therefore transfer the personal data at your own risk
Protection of your Information
Information that we collect when you use our Services
Information you provide
We may ask for personal information such as name, email address, password, user-type (student, Educator, Doctor in Practice, individual), specialty. We may also ask for your method of payment and details when you subscribe to one or more of our services thereof. Please note that we do not store any of such financial information on our servers (credit card details).
We only request personal information relevant to providing you with the Services and only use it to help provide or improve services.
We collect analytics information when you use our Services in order to help us to improve your Services. We may also share anonymous data about your actions on our Services with third-party service providers of analytics services. This kind of information does not allow Forsina to identify the user as a specific individual.
Information Collected from Other Sources
Social Media Widgets
Some of the Services include social media features, such as ‘Share This’ functionality/buttons. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page(s) you are visiting on our websites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly in the websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we Use the Information that we collect
• Provide, operate, maintain, enhance, personalize, promote or otherwise improve Services/communications for the benefit of our users;
• Enable personal identification within the Services or to register you as a member of the Services, including to facilitate your access to and use of the Services;
• Send transactional messages to you, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative information;
• Ensure that the content of the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• Communicate with you in general (including for example and without limitation, via email) including to provide information about the Services (please see the ‘Marketing Communications’ section below);
• Gather information to monitor and analyses trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes and to form statistical, modelling and trend analysis with the aim of developing and improving products and services and also to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising activity;
• Allow us to analyze usage and activity and improve Services for users;
Identify, • Identify, investigate and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized access to the Services and other legal activities;and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized access to the Services and other legal activities;
• Enhance the security of our network and information systems;
• Personalize the Services by, including, providing features that match your interests or preferences;
• Meet legal requirements;
• For other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
Sharing of Information Collected
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share information, including personal data with any member of our Group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, from time to time) and with our or their service providers, subcontractors, business partners and agents (collectively “Contractors”). Such Contractors may include, without limitation, third parties who carry out hosting or cloud services, maintenance or provide us with other services, such as analytics or market research, in relation to the Services that we provide to you. We will share your personal data with third parties who are not Contractors only:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may share your personal data with the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If any member of our Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the assets transferred (for example, in the form of a database of users of the Services);
• If we are under a duty to share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order, or in order to enforce, establish, exercise or defend legal rights, rights to property or safety of you, us, our Group or employees;
• In order to enforce or apply the terms of this and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches. We may also provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our Services: for example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users of our Services; the demographic breakdown of our Users; or the activities that visitors to our websites engage in while on our websites. The third parties to whom we may provide this non-personal data may include our website design, development, hosting contractors and cloud service providers.
From time to time, we may post testimonials on our websites that may contain personal information. We obtain your consent to post your name along with your testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also share personal information with third parties where we have your consent to do so.
Where we Store your Personal Data
The personal data that we collect from you may be stored at or transferred to and stored at, a destination outside your country for the purposes described above. It may also be processed by staff operating outside your country who work for us or for one of our Group or our Contractors who act on our behalf. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your request for information, the provision of Services to you, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and any relevant legislation.
Our services and products are not specified for children under age of 13, if you are under 13 please do not submit any personal data as we do not knowingly collect any kind of personal data.
Occasionally we might contact you by email about other products or services that may be of interest to you. These communications will be from us, If you wish to stop the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, Please send us an email to email@example.com with your username and email or click on the unsubscribe link on the footer of any marketing email.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use its features, these cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
In order to keep the Site, its services and products relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our Site.
You have the right:
to access your personal data, have any inaccuracies in the details that we hold about you changed.
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information and/or if you wish to see what information we hold about you, and/or if you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications or share your details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org